September 26, 2011

I am a FIERCE Woman . .. so to speak

I recently was nominated for a FIERCE Woman (Rising Star) Award in Edmonton, put on by MOM Magazine.  Thank you Cathy from The Green Tea Frog for nominating me, I'm truly honoured!  By the way, there is still time to nominate the FIERCE Women in your life!

Apparently nominees have to upload a video to YouTube telling them a bit about themselves (for me, my greatest influences and why I feel compelled to make a difference in the world). 

So without further verbose tendancies, here is my video entry:


So I'm wondering to everyone reading this, who are YOUR greatest influences?  Why do YOU feel compelled to make a difference in the world?

Thank you to all of my friends and family for their support and love! 

LOVE, PEACE and EMPOWERMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment